The Cutting Edge
To ensure that everyone attending Surfex has access to the latest in development and innovation, a 2 day programme of university-based achievement will be introduced in 2020.
The Cutting Edge will allow 7 universities to present their latest achievements suitable to be adopted for industry applications. The universities include Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Plymouth, Salford, UCL and Warwick.
A range of topics will be covered in The Cutting Edge programme including:
- Coatings for Biomaterials Applications
- New Applications of Pulsed Electron Irradiation in Surface Engineering
- Icephobic Coatings and Surfaces
- Smart Coating Systems to Monitor Strain and Fracture
- Superhydrophobic, Anti-icing, Smart Surfaces
- Optical Coatings for Healthcare and Energy Applications
- Mesoporous Coatings for Self-cleaning, Antireflection and Sensing Applications
If you are working in a University and want to be included, or know a University department that you feel should be included, please contact Victoria Emerton at Step Exhibitions on 01892 518877