20 October 2020: 09.00 – 17.30
21 October 2020: 09.00 – 16.00
Free to Attend
Everything at Surfex is free to attend.
By visiting the event you can:
- Meet over 100 exhibitors and source the latest information for products and services
- Find what you need to help tackle the day to day issues that you face in your role
- Meet existing and new suppliers to get a true assessment of the market
- Bring yourself up to speed on the issues that could affect your business
- Take advantage of the FREE SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME and benefit from the advice and expert opinions from industry leaders.
Plan your visit
As a Visitor, you have access to the Surfex exhibition, plus all the additional supporting content in the hall. To attend the Scientific Programme sessions, please register for free and begin planning your day to get the most out of the event.
You can use the Exhibitor List to help you plan your time in the Exhibition.
Why Attend Surfex?
Surfex is organised by OCCA in recognition of the importance of keeping up to date with all aspects relating to innovation, development, manufacture and supply of coatings, inks, adhesives and an array of allied and associated industries.
Surfex brings an essential focus to science and technologies and offers attendees an opportunity to discover new ideas, find answers to technical challenges and source information for immediate use in their working environment.
Surfex is also free to attend.
The Surfex Exhibition is a unique opportunity to see the new, the innovative, the proven, the everyday and the obscure – everything you need to create, develop, make or market coatings, surface engineering / treatments, inks, adhesives, sealants and associated finished products for today and tomorrow.
The exhibition, seminars, presentations & workshops of Surfex present products, equipment, science and technologies offering attendees a rare opportunity to discover a World of new ideas, answers to technical challenges and source information for immediate use in the working environment.