New Content at Surfex in 2020
One year before Surfex opens its doors at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry we are delighted to announce two new features of the programme.
To ensure that everyone attending Surfex has access to the latest in development and innovation, a series of sessions on university-based achievement will be presented under the theme of The Cutting Edge.
Seven universities will present their latest efforts suitable to be adopted for industry application. The universities include Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Salford, UCL and Warwick.
Here is a range of topics to be featured in The Cutting Edge programme:
- Coatings for Biomaterials Applications
- New Applications of Pulsed Electron Irradiation in Surface Engineering
- Icephobic Coatings and Surfaces
- Smart Coating Systems to Monitor Strain and Fracture
- Superhydrophobic, Anti-icing, Smart Surfaces
- Optical Coatings for Healthcare and Energy Applications
- Mesoporous Coatings for Self-cleaning, Antireflection and Sensing Applications
Also new for 2020 is Surfacing Science. These sessions will be presented by scientific societies and associations. To complete the programme Industry Insight and Techfocus sessions will be returning presented by the leading authorities in the market, the exhibitors and international manufacturers.
For more information about the Surfex Programme please contact Katie Jamieson or call 01892 518877.
If you are working in a university and want to be involved in The Cutting Edge programme please contact Victoria Emerton.