Surfex 2020 – Make sure it’s in your diary.
Happy New Year from everyone at Surfex.
The start of the New Year brings the start of new plans, developments, projects and actions to complete in the first year of this decade.
So if you are looking for somewhere where you can find a plethora of content, expertise, technology, innovation, ingredients, professional contacts and advice; covering all aspects of formulating and developing paints, inks, coatings, resins and adhesives then make sure Surfex is in your diary.
Taking place 2 – 3 June at the Ricoh Arena, Surfex offers every attendee the tantalising potential to solve technical issues, find new ideas or discover innovative concepts that can spark a whole new generation of products. The kind of outcome achieved at an industry gathering of like-minded people in a focused and stimulated environment.
Why Surfex is a not to be missed opportunity:
- The only UK event offering 35 hours of free to attend content dedicated to your industry. Attend for one day or even better two and find solutions, ideas and results all tailored to your needs.
- The Industry Insight: content from leading authorities within your industry. Hear from experts covering Insights on the latest trends, legislative changes and external factors effecting your industry:
- British Adhesives and Sealants Association
- British Coatings Federation
- Nanoindustries Association
- British Sealants Industry
- Metal Packers and Manufacturers Association
- The Cutting Edge: leading universities will be presenting their latest research at Surfex. Each university will present their latest Cutting Edge technology suitable and adapted for applications to your industry. Universities participating within the programme include:
- University of Birmingham
- University of Nottingham
- University of Plymouth
- Salford University
- University College London
- Warwick University
- Surfacing Science: content from scientific societies and organisations covering the latest scientific aspects of your industry. Societies and organisations presenting as part of the programme include:
- Oil and Colour Chemists Association
- Royal Society of Chemistry Surface Coatings Industry Group
- Graphene Engineering Innovation Centre
- TechFocus: want to hear about the latest innovations direct from the ‘horses mouth’. This programme at Surfex focuses on the latest technological advances from leading suppliers active within your industry. Companies presenting their latest innovations include:
- BTC Europe
- BYK-Chemie GmbH
- Chemical Inspection and Regulation Service Ltd. (CIRS Ltd.)
- Fischer Instrumentation (GB) Ltd
- IKA England Ltd
- Lake Coatings
- Siam SL
- Stort Chemicals
- Univar Solutions
- Yordas Group
- The Exhibition: A unique and comprehensive and dedicated exhibition for your industry, featuring all the connections you need to create, make and market products for today and tomorrow.
No need to work out if the exhibitor will be able to provide what you want as everyone at Surfex is dedicated to your industry and will have the technology and ingredients you need. 2020 also features the the BiteSize Zone introducing the ingredients, products and technology of companies you won’t have seen at Surfex before.
- OCCA Annual Dinner: a great way to connect 2 days at Surfex. Join friends and colleagues on the 02 June. Providing the perfect opportunity to network and celebrate.
What Will You Achieve?
With so much on offer at Surfex there is something available for everyone from the new to the industry to the experienced. With everything dedicated an geared to providing content, information, technology and innovation for your industry Surfex is a unique opportunity for you this year.
So Register Now for free and make sure you are kept fully up to date with everything Surfex has to offer. What’s more by pre-registering and attending you will be eligible for the Free BCF Market Report being distributed at Surfex.