Learn at Surfex
The full programme is beginning to take shape offering an opportunity to extend and deepen your knowledge. Over the 2 days Industry Insight, Surfacing Science, TechFocus and the Cutting Edge presentations will provide ideas, inspiration and answers.
These seminars, presentations and workshops offer attendees a rare opportunity to discover a World of new ideas, answers to technical challenges and source information for immediate use in the working environment.
Many of the important things you need to know, addressed by those who know it best. Industry Insight features several leading authorities in the market delivering insight into the key issues.
Sessions presented by scientific societies and associations such as OCCA, RSC SIG plus a session on Graphene Engineering Innovation Centre.
Exhibitors and international manufacturers showcase their latest products, developments, technologies and techniques. It is free for all visitors to attend, this 2-day programme features:
- Chemical Inspection and Regulation Services Ltd (CIRS)
- Fischer Instrumentation
- IKA England
- Lake Coatings
- Univar Solutions
- Yordas Group
The Cutting Edge
A dynamic addition to the Surfex programme, the Cutting Edge features advances coming out of university activity that are applicable for industrial application. This programme will appeal to everyone with an interest in the very latest developments.
The participating universities including Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Plymouth, Salford, UCL and Warwick.
A range of topics will be covered in the Cutting Edge including:
- Coatings for Biomaterials Applications
- New Applications of Pulsed Electron Irradiation in Surface Engineering
- Icephobic Coatings and Surfaces
- Smart Coating System to Monitor Strain and Fracture
- Superhydrophobic, Anti-icing, Smart Surfaces
- Optical Coatings for Healthcare and Energy Applications
- Mesoporous Coatings for Self-cleaning, Antireflection and Sensing Applications
See the full programme at https://www.surfex.co.uk/seminar-programme/