Surfex is organised by OCCA in recognition of the importance of keeping up to date with all aspects relating to innovation, development, manufacture and supply of coatings, inks, adhesives and an array of allied and associated industries.
Exhibiting is a unique opportunity to meet, network and do business with hundreds of professionals looking to find solutions, obtain answers and acquire everything you need to create, develop, make and market coatings.
Surfex 2018 saw significant sales outcomes for exhibitors with 87% reporting that they had sent further product, technical or commercial information to visitors
Booking for Surfex 2020 has begun, as has promotion. The October/November issue of OCCA’s SCI featured an article on Surfex 2020.
To see the pages, click here.
For stand prices, exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities please contact Katie Jamieson KatieJamieson@step-exhibitions.com or call +44(0) 1892 518877.
- Analytical Chemists
- CEO’s, MD’s and Senior Managers
- Chemical Engineers
- Formulating Chemists
- Maintenance Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Procurement Professionals
- Product/ Marketing Managers
- Research Technicians
- Safety, Legal and Compliance Officers
- Supply Chain Professionals
- Technical Managers
7 Reasons to Exhibit
- Forge new business partnerships
- Meet face to face with new and existing clients
- Learn about the latest innovations and developments in your industry
- Network with other key industry professionals
- Showcase your products, services and expertise to the market place
- Launch new products and services
- Focus on future investment & business strategies