The below is an extract taken from the August edition of the Surface Coatings International (SCI) Journal.
To read more please click here
Surface Coatings International (SCI) Journal is the main publication by OCCA. Issued 6 times per year it is filled with technical papers, industry news, regulatory updates and regional activity reports. SCI has a new editor, Dr Richard Kennedy, and publishing team. The latest issue of SCI was released in mid-July and focuses on Covid-19 and how it has affected our members and industry.
OCCA members receive the journal as a benefit of membership. To join OCCA or to subscribe to SCI, please contact email@example.com
OCCA members can choose to ‘opt out’ of paper copies and switch to receiving issues in digital format. By logging into the members’ area on the OCCA website (www.occa.org.uk) you can access current and past issues of the journal.
SCI current articles include
- Fighting the Covid-19 Outbreak: Surface Science & Coatings by Professor Stuart Clarke, Department of Chemistry and BP Institute, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Nine pages of industry news including Industry Moves, Distribution & Supply, Manufacturing, Technology, Equipment & Testing, Raw Materials, Formulations and Appointments.
- ‘May you live in interesting times’ by Paul Sheppard, OCCA President Elect & Laboratory Manager HMG Paints
- Industry responses to the COVID-19 pandemic
- The financial impact of COVID-19 on the coatings industry: Q1 2020
- Technical Paper: Novel Oil-Modified Acrylic Multi-Domain Dispersions for Wood Coatings
- SHE Information
- Technical Paper: The prospects for antiviral coatings
- OCCA Association News
- International Coatings Calendar
Surface Coatings International journal is always interested in suitable technical papers. Details of papers to be submitted should be outlined in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.