Surface Coatings International (SCI) Journal is the main publication by OCCA. Issued 6 times per year it is filled with technical papers, industry news, regulatory updates and regional activity reports. SCI has a new editor, Dr Richard Kennedy, and publishing team.
OCCA members receive the journal as a benefit of membership. To join OCCA or to subscribe to SCI, please contact email@example.com
OCCA members can choose to ‘opt out’ of paper copies and switch to receiving issues in digital format. By logging into the members’ area on the OCCA website (www.occa.org.uk) you can access current and past issues of the journal.
SCI current articles include
- Industry news – 15 pages of news including Industry Moves, Distribution & Supply, Manufacturing, Technology, Equipment & Testing, Raw Materials, Formulations and Appointments.
- Financial Report – the impact of CoVID-19 on the coatings industry: Q2 2020
- Technical Paper: Investigating the long term effects of immersion in salt solution on the protective properties of bio-content polyurethane coatings
- Technical Paper: Colour tolerance for liquid coatings
- OCCA Association News
- SHE Information – Latest regulatory news
- International Coatings Calendar
Surface Coatings International journal is always interested in suitable technical papers. Details of papers to be submitted should be outlined in an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.