Lehmann&Voss&Co.KG establishes own portfolio of solid polyester resins
Lehmann&Voss&Co.KG now offers saturated, solid polyester resins under the new brand LUVORES®. With this new product group we are expanding our existing range of binder resins under the brand name:
Saturated Polyester Resin
LUVORES® SP are low to high molecular weight solid polyester resins that can be used as an integral part of adhesives and coatings and are characterized by excellent adhesion and mechanical resistance up to deep drawability. Due to the optional reactivity of different LUVORES® SP grades, binder combinations with reactive partners such as melamine or isocyanates are also possible.
LUVORES® SP Advantages
- Soluble in various solvent systems
- Excellent adhesion to materials such as plastics, metals, paper and textiles
- Excellent mechanical properties such as flexibility, durability and tensile strength
- Approvals for food use according to current guidelines
- Corrosion-protective and scratch resistant effect
- Yellowing resistance
LUVORES® SP resins can be used in a wide range of applications in areas such as:
Type overview LUVORES®
LUVORES® SP can be dissolved with the usual solvents and can therefore be used flexibly.
We will be pleased to advise you in order to find the optimum LUVORES® SP type for your application. Should you require further information or samples of our polyester resins for testing in your product, please contact your LuV contact person.