Surfactants for Coatings and Inks: Dolfynox properties and applications
Thanks to the aquisition of Dols international in 2019, DKSH SCI Europe is happy to introduce its new line of surfactants for coatings and inks, produced in Europe.
The Dolfynox range of products are surface active agents which provide wetting and defoaming properties for a wide variety of application areas.
- a non-ionic highly efficient, low foaming propoxylated polyglycol ether based wetting agent for aqueous systems.
- Alternative for 2,4,7,9-tetramethyl-5-decyne-4,7-diol (TMDD)
- Good substrate wetting
- Strong surface tension reduction.
- APEO & VOC free
- 100% solids.
- is a series of non-ionic surface active agents based on 2,4,7,9-Tetramethyl-5decyne-4,7-diol (TMDD), which provide both wetting and defoaming properties in many application areas.
- Excellent surface wetting
- Strong reduction of static and dynamic surface tension in water
- Low water solubility
- Low water sensitivity
- No cloud point, less temperature dependent activity
- Solids content from 50-100%
|Appearance||Waxy white solid||Clear yellow liquid||Clear yellow liquid||Clear yellow liquid|
|Active content (%)||100||50||75||50|
|Solvent||none||Ethylene glycol||Ethylene glycol||Propylene glycol|
|Density (kg / L)||0.89||1.00||0.95||0.87|
|Melting point (°C)||54-55||n.a.||n.a.||n.a.|
- is a series of non-ionic surfactant based on ethoxylated 2,4,7,9-Tetramethyl-5-decyne-4,7-diol (TMDD).
- Excellent substrate wetting properties.
- APEO & VOC free
- 100% Clear yellow liquid
- HLB Values from 4-10
For more information on these innovative products, contact Richard Nathan, Sales Manager, Speciality Chemicals Industry, DKSH Great Britain
at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +44 20 8879 5500