Taking place over the two day period of Surfex, The Industry Insight Seminars are presented by Supporting Organisations and address relevant topics of critical significance to industry. A full schedule will be announced shortly.
- Biocides: Challenges & Opportunities.
- Implications of Diisocyanate Restrictions on PU Adhesives and Sealants.
- The Circular Economy – the End of Adhesives?
- REACH 2018 and the Likely Effect on the Adhesives and Sealants Industry.
- Poisons Centres and the Consequences for Adhesives & Sealants Manufacturers.
- REACH and Innovation in Sealant Formulation.
- Training Opportunities for Adhesives & Sealants Manufacturers.
- Defending the Use of Titanium Dioxide in Paints and Coatings.
- The Chemical Regulatory Landscape Post-Brexit: the Future of the Coatings Industry.
- Training Options for Coatings Employers.
- Analysis and characterisation of novel materials and surface coatings applications.
- Processing and characterisation of Nanoparticles.
- The functionalising and application of Graphene in surface coatings.
- A Case for Collaborative Research: The Success of PowderBond
- Global Industrial Coatings Market: Is the Technology Mix Changing?
- Academic Shorts: Introductory presentations by post-graduate research workers in academic groups, researching in areas relevant to the coatings industry