One of the many challenges faced by chemical manufacturers and buyers is the availability and relevance of the safety documents provided by their suppliers. More often than not, suppliers SDS are either missing, not compliant or not updated in a timely manner. These failures to comply constitute a significant safety risk for manufacturers and chemical downstream users and jeopardize the HSE compliance efforts of countless companies.
Lisam’s purpose is to respond to this challenge by facilitating hazard communication through the digitisation and centralisation of your SDS.
To achieve this goal, we have developed software solutions which will not only address the compliance and quality issues of the received SDS but will also enable the communication of hazard information from your suppliers and to customers.
Our solutions include:
- Automated document request (update request, missing or wrong SDS information);
- Automated assessment of SDS template quality with our SDS Robot;
- Digitisation of supplier SDS with our SDS Robot;
- Eased processing of digital SDS to author your own compliant documents;
- Automated distribution of the authored documents to your own customers;
- Simplified generation of safety documents based on digital SDS for downstream users.
- Straightforward comparison and validation of the content of the supplier SDS.
- Automated content matching with our standard phrases catalogue
- Eased processing of digital SDS to author your own compliant documents (in multiple formats and languages)
What’s in it for you:
+ ensured compliance
+ enhanced time efficiency
+ increased productivity
Learn more: email@example.com